Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 07-20-2018, 11:28 AM

Default Customer Satisfaction

Great Job AMES on Customer Satisfaction.
I ordered a mix of parts recently, and delivery from NH to Florida seems to take forever, I doubt that has anything to do with Ames shipping. On receipt of the products, battery tray, side mirror, and some miscellaneous stuff, it appears the mirror wasn't protected enough from the battery tray or the UPS shipping technique (tossing boxes). With the mirror cracked I called customer service at Ames and spoke with Dawn, very professional and with a quick email picture of the damage, all was settled and my replacement was on its way (arrived/packaged fine) with the trust (unusual these days) I would return the damaged mirror with the return label supplied. I have been dealing with Ames Pontiac since my original Pontiac supplier, Bob's Pontiac Parts (Pearl River, NY) sold out, so many years and I believe they do an excellent job, Thanks again Dawn for Great Service.

Old 08-31-2018, 08:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Dont mean to highjack OP, but wasn't sure another thread was necessary. I placed a small order on Monday afternoon on the net. Thursday afternoon it was on my doorstep. Satisfied as usual. I am somewhat close which is one of the reasons I primarily use Ames. On the rare occasion something is BO, I always seem to get things in about 2 days. Thanks again to Ames for good service.

Old 08-31-2018, 09:35 AM
Ames Tech Staff member

Glad to hear!!! Thank you for your feedback!!