Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 08-17-2020, 03:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default AutoInstruments Corp.

Has anyone worked with or heard from anyone at AutoInstruments in Martinsville, VA in the past week or two? I paid them to repair my tach about two weeks ago (The charge did go thru) and they said the would repair it and ship it back to me in a few days. I have not received my tach back from them and they have not answered either of my e-mails or either of my Voicemails over the past 4-5 days. Thanks for any insight. Dave

Old 08-18-2020, 09:09 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Auto Instruments Inc.

I still have not heard anything back from these people and they will not return e-mails or voicemails! Anyone live near their place of business that can drive by or see what may be going on with these people? 47 Ford St. Martinsville, VA 24112?? Thanks for any help. Dave

Old 08-18-2020, 10:04 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Update

As of 10:00am today, They finally called me back and assured me once the parts arrive, they will finish the repair and ship it out. Hope they are sincere.

Old 08-29-2020, 05:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

They do sell fast service and excited about each job. But, deliver with less speed. Weeks turn to months not uncommon.