THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:20 AM

Default Hey!

Hi. I've just joined the forum. I've loved old Pontiacs since we bought a 1964 Parisienne Custom Sport Convertible in the early 90's. Unfortunately it didn't last as it was too rotten in the frame.
Someday I dream of owning a '69 GTO Judge 4 sp, carousel red.
Thanks for the add!

Old 08-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Might want to read some recent posts on here....sounds like they have issues that aren't getting resolved with regard to their forum working?? Might wanna hunt for another Pontiac forum in the meantime!

68 GTO
Old 08-02-2018, 03:21 PM

I have noticed that I couldn't pull up some posts. Assumed it was my browser. I guess I assumed wrong. Tx.

Old 08-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Can't pull up any topics...except this one! lol

Actually, looks like any older threads get the dreaded "This page is not working". Threads from today seem to be working.

Mr. IT guy

Old 08-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtohunter View Post
Might want to read some recent posts on here....sounds like they have issues that aren't getting resolved with regard to their forum working?? Might wanna hunt for another Pontiac forum in the meantime!
Don't pay any attention to this post (I can't believe the attitudes of members who have been here for years, but are wanting to bail after a couple days of server issues. ) The problems will be fixed soon enough.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Don't pay any attention to this post (I can't believe the attitudes of members who have been here for years, but are wanting to bail after a couple days of server issues. ) The problems will be fixed soon enough.
I agree! You would think that this is the end of the world! GET OVER IT, FOLKS! The issues will be taken care of, Maybe not tonite, or tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure PY is as upset as anyone.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Well said Stuart. Some of the comments knocking PY in the past few days have been outrageous. It costs them nothing, but they start getting their knickers in a knot if something is not to their liking. I can't imagine how much the annual maintenance of this site costs to run. I for one am very grateful for the ongoing support of PY so I can access it. And the site seems to largely fixed now anyway.
Ian

Old 08-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtohunter View Post
That's pretty harsh. The site does go through some bugs every so often. We can't be perfect!! Although we strive to be the best.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_cspan View Post
That's pretty harsh. The site does go through some bugs every so often. We can't be perfect!! Although we strive to be the best.
No sweat Eric, most of us know your the best and Thanks again for the hard work !

Frank

Old 08-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4zpeed View Post
No sweat Eric, most of us know your the best and Thanks again for the hard work !

Frank

What he said ^. Thanks

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon Edition
2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Black Top Edition
Old 08-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Well put and on target.

Many of the full on baby mode replies showed us who we would not want to be with in a true life crisis moment.