Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:45 PM

Default DISTRIBUTORS BY LARRY ROWE - PIX INSIDE

Just got my distributor back in under two weeks from Larry and was shocked when I opened the box. The distributor is hospital clean. I hate to put it back in the engine, it looks so good. All you have to do is call him and and give him your car info and he will tell you how much to make out the money order for. He's been racing Pontiacs for a very long time and knows his stuff. He is not your average business man. He loves what he does. He gives 110%. A real pleasure to deal with.

Call before shipping your distributor. Evenings from 7 to 9pm, Monday through Thursday, 301-739-8320.

Complete business information:

Distributors Recurved by Larry
10305 Mar Rock Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5710 reduced image (2).JPG
Views:	165
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	123122   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5709 image resized (2).JPG
Views:	135
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	123123  

Old 02-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've had Larry do work for me as well in the past and would highly recommend him to anyone. He does quality work in a timely manner and stands behind it 100%.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

had mine done by him as well. beautiful work.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Whats the average cost? He have a website?

Old 02-20-2008, 11:32 PM

The cost for mine was $125., cleaned, curved and shipped. He will also convert your point type distributor to breakerless ignition. He also sells HEI distributors with all new vac advance, wiring harness, module, new pick up coil, HP advance curve, shims and pin in stock for $145. and recurved to your specs. He can take care of all types of your distributor needs.

He does not have a website but you can call him at 301-739-8320 - evenings from 7 to 9pm Monday - Thursday. He deals strictly with money orders. Call him first before you ship your distributor.