Old 11-21-2023, 09:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone use the Year One 79 TA Wheel flare/spoiler kit?

my current originial flares/front spoiler have seen better days.
i wanted to see if anyone has used/installed the Year One Wheel Flare Spoilers BFS77 and thoughts on it?
i think it might be easier if these are somewhat an easy fit to put on instead of trying to rework what i have. the ones i have now will need some good work, mainly due to age. i have some gappage on them and it drives me nuts sometimes when i see them. not to mention the paint on the felting has cracked (20+ year old pain)

i tried to search for installs or videos on the year ones but didn't see anything
and haven't been able to find a decent photo online, as the one on YO's website are sorta small. i don't run massive sized tires or anything.

don't want something gawdy, and i am not repaiting the car at this time, just looking to clean up the chips/cracks, and uneven gap look of what i have now.
I am hoping if these are decent i can get a shop to paint match as close as possible for now.

any feedback appreciated.
i'd also replace the front air dam/spoiler as well.

my body panels are in pretty decent shape, so nothing warped or anything.
if there is another nicer kit let me know, again i'd like to swap out what i have to help in the looks department.

i want to get the fender heat extractors repainted as well, as they are chipped in the inside. some kid i had helping me at one time decided to "peel" the paint from the cracks.