Old 06-23-2020, 06:17 PM

Default 1968 GTO Convert Manual Trans. Rotisserie Restoration

Just completed a rotisserie frame off restoration on a one owner 1968 GTO convertible that was taken off the road in 1976 with 76K miles. Meridian Turquoise, Parchment bench seat w/headrest, black power top and manual 3 speed transmission on the floor. Very unique car, since it never had any factory parts removed during the 76K miles. Cars is 110% number matching. Retains its factory original seats, door panels, dash and convertible top. If your interested, email me at gborgoamx@hotmail.com

Serious inquires only, please. Don't be a picture collector, I'm tired of that. Don;t ask me to post more pictures on this website. Not interested in have my car judged or critiqued in this extremely knowledgeable website. Sorry for being so straight forward, but if your serious email me and lets talk on the phone. Asking 69K. gborgoamx@hotmail.com

Old 06-23-2020, 06:20 PM

Picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3301.jpg
Views:	748
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	543158  

Old 06-23-2020, 07:42 PM
Suspended

I'm not interested, but you have little listed as to the mechanical restoration. Has the engine, trans, clutch set-up, rear end, front suspension, rear suspension, all been rebuilt or replaced during the restoration?

Engine code? 2 bbl, 4 Bbl, 350HP, 360HP?

Are the poverty hub caps original?

Sorry to ask such personal questions of your car, but if you are serious about selling, you gotta give more details and buck up and take the guff.

Old 06-23-2020, 10:48 PM

Thanks for the input and I would be more then happy to address all those questions in a PM, email or phone call with a serious buyer. As previously mentioned the cars has undergone a complete fame off rotisserie nut and bolt restoration. In my shop that means everything is either rebuilt, restored, refurbished or reconditioned. This is a serious no expense spared restoration.

But to answer your question its a 4 barrel 350hp and yes those are the original poverty caps from 1968.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

That's a beauty...Great color combo...I'm a little biased though.

Old 06-24-2020, 10:37 AM

Thanks Greg.