Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-27-2020, 02:43 PM

Default 64speed as a seller

Just bought my first parts off this forum (I’m a new member) from Dave graham. I sent him the payment and he sent tracking instantly, so quick I actually thought I just got scammed. Turns out he’s just on the ball. Great seller and great parts, as advertised and showed up quickly. Thanks for the bumpsteer Kit Dave! Excited for my 65 front wheels to stop going haywire out of the beams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Boost Engineer

I have exactly the opposite opinion of Dave Graham.

I have purchased from him a few times and each time was disappointed with what I received and the extremely poor quality of the shipping.

I bought two Gas Doors specifically to get the pull handle to open the doors.
He advertised that he had two for sale for $25 and shipping.
I sent him $40 to pay for the shipping and asked that the parts be packed well.

Apparently his idea of a well packed part is drop it into a Kroger's plastic bag and
throw it into a us mail shipping box. Actually no packing whatever.
So I get the parts and they are useless. The pull handle is broken off the gas door
and of no use to me. he swears that the handle was attached when he put the part in the box. So his poor packing was the total reason for the failure (BROKEN) part that
I paid for. And this happened once before. Everyone gets one chance to screw up.
I gave Dave Graham TWO chances and he screwed up both of them royally.

So wrntyvoidr has one opinion and I have another.
Both opinions need to be known.
Not saying you should not buy from him, just get it in writing that he will refund your money if the parts are damaged by his poor packing of parts before shipping them out.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 07-17-2020, 01:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom in the pictures I posted of the gas door you can see that one the gas handle was never attached. It was loose from the get go. I am not a professional shipper. I put your item wrapped in grocery bags in a priority mail box and insured them for TWICE what you paid me with you as the beneficiary. Go to USPS.com. I still have the tracking number. When they ask you for proof of damage be sure and show them the clear picture I sent.