Old 06-08-2012, 10:26 AM

Default GM 350 TURBO, PRO BUILT, WITH TCI 10" CONVERTER

GENERAL MOTORS 350 TURBOHYDRAMATIC TRANSMISSION, PROFESSIONALLY BUILT WITH FULL MANUAL VALVE BODY AND ALL THE BEST PARTS AND COMES WITH A TCI #241000 10" STREETFIGHTER TORQUE CONVERTER, 3000 TO 3500 STALL DEPENDING ON APPLICATION!

This is a pro-built Street/Strip 350 Turbo in the BOP (Buick, Olds, Pontiac) factory bolt pattern and will fit Cadilliac also. It has a full manual valve body from TCI and the good Borg Warner clutches. Come with a 10" Streetfighter converter that will stall at 3000 to 3500 RPM depending on your engine. Has very little time on the tranmisson and has been run on the street only in my Buick which I sold and now am selling the transmisson. I have only run synthetic ATF and the inside of the transmission is spotless. Pan is off for your inspection. Pan is stock and transmission comes with a locking dipstick and tube.

Call me to make an appointment to see the transmission and converter, you will not be dissapointed. Asking $500.00 or best offer. Please call Dave at 305-310-3866. I am retired and you can see the transmission and converter at any time. Can hold the transmission once paid for the buyer for a reasonable amount of time.