Old 06-15-2020, 10:53 PM

Default 68 GTO For Sale Bone Stock in Seattle WA area

68 GTO Bone stock unrestored with PHS docs and a dozen factory options. Located in storage in Seattle WA area, Fremont CA car build and stayed West Coast Very solid no visible rust, factory paint on 90% besides left fender. PSH confirms hide-a-way headlights, working hood tach, door edge guards, remote driver mirror, AM radio in uncut dash, rally II wheels all around including spare, Working Rally Gauges (not idiot lights), safe-t -track rear end guessing 3:23 gears. 98K miles all drive trail original and never rebuilt 400/350 hp T400 trans everything original from air cleaner to oil pan. Left fender has been repainted. 90% original factory paint. NICE black interior PHS shows special ordered split bench seat w/flip down armrest must have been a family man of liked his girlfriend close. No tears in original carpet and still has paint on floorboards. I have already replaced the fuel tank, all fluids, all belts/hoses/filters, weather stripping and some hard interior parts like arm rests, etc. Took it to a car show last summer 180 miles round trip no problems. Exhaust needs replacing tailpipes have pinholes and looks original. Interior pic is from the web as i am not where the car is in storage right now but looks the same minus the fuzzy dice. car show pic is the Verdoro one 3rd from Left. I am working overseas as a DOD contractor had planned to be home now but with the covid and flight restrictions now looking December. Just need to hook up the battery and pull from storage. I am doing a frame off on a 68 GTO rag top and went way over budget and with kids headed to collage decided to sell this one. Had plans to put a TREMEC TKO 5 speed in it and exhaust but plans change. E-mail me with any questions, no I don't need help selling and no trades either. Asking $25K obo .Darin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GTO 1.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	542518   Click image for larger version

Name:	GTO 2.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	542519   Click image for larger version

Name:	GTO interior pic..jpg
Views:	381