Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to JLMounce
Default Interior Updates

It’s been a bit slow going due to the pandemic, but I’m finally at the point that I can start putting my interior back together. I’ve done a complete color change from dark green to black, so literally everything had to come out.

I received my seats back from the upholsterer about a week and a half ago. Tonight I finished the rebuild in my dash.

I used SEM Landau black for the plastic surfaces, reworked the chrome trim using a chrome paint pen , which really impressed me and built a radio delete plate where the EFI controller will mount on a swivel. Additionally added new LED’s to the gauge cluster.

I’m really looking forward to having this done. It’s been too nice lately to have the car stuck in the garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2C4DC60-C981-48BC-9A4A-63514AC5BB80.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	539812   Click image for larger version

Name:	81742ECE-0A40-4D3C-98C4-805760AD6F92.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	539813