Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 04-13-2013, 11:15 PM

Angry [OH] Stolen '85 LS1 Trans Am(4/05/2013)

My Bird was stolen last Friday April 5th 2013. From Newark, Ohio. 1985 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

The clutch master cylinder couldn't hold pressure and the battery wasn't in the car. So it wasn't exactly driveable so it almost certainly would've been hooked up by the rear wheels.

After checking with neighbors, lease office, impound lots, police, salvage yards, and towing companies I do not have any leads as to where to find my car.

I invested 100s of hours and thousands of dollars into the car; Not to mention the busted knuckles that comes with it. So most of you can understand my frustration.

Description: Maroon with Gold GTA wheels, Cowl Hood, Wrinkle in Pass. fender, missing Pass. fog light.

Ohio License Plate: FGV 9129

Any information or leads please message me or call me. Tyler (740) Six41 76Two4, lv msg

Thanks guys(and gals)

Old 04-14-2013, 12:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

I'm sorry Tyler, I hate thieves. Very nice car.

I'll keep an eye out here in Florida.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I also will keep an eye out. I have been looking at Ohio craigslist ads for a month, looking for my next project, and haven't seen anything upto this point.
Hopefully it will turn up. I hate thieves too.
Trent