Old 03-16-2014, 11:08 PM

Default Supercharged 1980 Trans Am

I have a very nice 1980 Trans Am, with a 73 front nose. Painted sunset orange metallic, with new 17" Billet Specialty Street Lite wheels. The motor is a 70 400 block with billet main caps on all 5 caps. A 4" Crower billet crank, Crower rods, and Ross blower pistons. The heads are Edelbrock with larger valves installed, and roller rockers. Engle Cams solid roller cam, Don Hampton 8-71 polished blower, 750 Demon carbs, the list just goes on and on. 400 turbo with transbrake and Continental converter. The motor has less than 20 miles on it. Everything is new. Really just looking to trade for a nice 69 Firebird. If I have to put a price on the car, I'd say about $30k. If you have any questions or offers, just send me a text.
Here is a link to some pictures

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4370512253.html

Text or e-mail me for more pictures.