Old 08-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 69 Carousel Judge RAIII, 4 sp, Hideaways, Roller

Fellas -

I need some space and some funds to finish my RAIV Pure Stock Drags build, so I'm putting a Judge up for sale.

It's Carousel Red, black bucket interior, hideaway headlights, RA III, hood tach, 4 sp, 3.55 Heavy Duty Safe-T-Track, AM/FM, power steering, power disk brakes, 8 track, idiot lights. Has had a tilt column added. Have the PHS; was originally sold new at Maxon Pontiac in Union, New Jersey. Built in Pontiac, 05B (2d week of May, 1969). Clear title in my name.

I bought the car a few years ago; found it in an aircraft hangar near Lubbock, Texas. I haven't done much with it; it's been waiting patiently for a resto.

Body is solid. Floors are solid except for a soft spot under driver's feet. Trunk is solid. Fenders are very nice - just a small patch needed on each, passenger quarter is solid. Driver's quarter has had a skin added because of light collision damage; I think you could remove the skin and save the quarter. Front valence is a little beat up. Wing is in great shape. Front bumper is good, rear bumper needs chrome. All hideaway hardware is present, I believe. Car appears to have the original paint. Dash is badly cracked and center console will need some attention. Interior is mostly complete, but it's missing the radio. Has correct Ram Air hood, but all Ram Air hardware is missing.

I'm selling the car just like I bought it - as a roller, minus the drivetrain. Comes with the rear differential, of course, which appears to be the original 3.55 N case heavy duty safe-t-track. Also comes with driveshaft and crossmember. Price is $8,000. No trades.

Picture is just before it was pulled out of the hangar. See more pictures at http://www.bulletpruf.9f.com/catalog_5.html. Will also be selling the 68 hemi Roadrunner ($40k, also on my website).

Extra parts available for additional $ (will not sell any of these parts before the car sells): Correct dated RAIII WS long block with matching 48 heads (needs rebuild), correct dated intake, restored hood tach, correct Harrison radiator w/tag, correct dated Muncie M20, shifter, bellhousing, 8 track, correct steering wheel, JA wheels (set of 9/27 wheels or some mismatched spring 1969 wheels), etc. I will not gouge you on extra parts; just trying to break even here.

Thanks,

Scott

PM or e mail me at sd_walters@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2739_thumb.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	178962  

Old 08-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Edits to below - driver's quarter cannot be saved. Will need a new one. Driver's floor is showing some daylight, so it's worse than a "soft spot."

Thanks,

Scott

Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Still have the car, but will get cranked up soon to get it back on the road, so let me know if you are interested.

Scott