Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 04:55 PM
Senior Chief

Default FS - Butler Performance PRO 80psi Oil Pump BPI-M54F-PRO

As the title states, I have a brand new, never used, never installed Butler Performance PRO 80psi Oil Pump BPI-M54F-PRO for sale.

From the Butler Website:

"This oil pump is a Butler Performance exclusive! This pump has been completely remachined, blueprinted and tested to be what we feel is one of the best Pontiac oil pumps on the market. We now also offer this same PRO pump in a 60-65 psi version for the those of you that want a high quality oil pump but have a milder combo that doesn't require 80+ psi of pressure- See part# BPI-M54DS-PRO for the 60-65 psi version. Both include:

anti-gall/ anti-cavitation dimples in bottom of both gears
Extra thick diamond lapped .250" oil pump plate
Tops of Gears machined with 360 degree oil grooves to prevent galling against plate
Drive shaft bore supplied with oil groove/ micro polished drive shaft
Pump gear pedestal pads diamond lapped and supplied with oil groove
Idler gear honed and oil weep hole added
Gasket surface diamond lapped
Bypass ball and sealing surface machined/blueprinted
Bypass spring tested/blueprinted
Copper gasket included
Flow chart included
Includes extra shim for adjusting spring pressure 5-10 lbs

Features oil retention points on each tooth to prevent galling on the plate

Due to the thickness of the plate on the Pro pumps, when using a pickup with a mounting tab, a slight modification of the tab may be necessary. This can easily be done by bending the tab up and elongating the mounting hole.

We recommend a 1/8-1/4" oil pan to pickup clearance. Must be checked with all pumps and pickups regardless of oil pan."

Asking $159.95 + Shipping. I'm fairly sure I can fit it into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box which is only $13.00.

I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to take them... However, Butler has pics on their site if you would like to see what the pumps look like.

https://butlerperformance.com/i-2445...tegory:1234738

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

Old 10-20-2020, 09:19 PM

Per the rules at the top of each For Sale section:

"If you feel the need to communicate with the seller, just PM him.

We consider this a common courtesy for the posting member, the readers and the management of the PY Forums."

Old 10-23-2020, 05:10 PM
Senior Chief

Bump back to the top... Still for sale.

Please see video for visual details...

https://youtu.be/72Umb_fP1Rc

SPEED SAFE, NICK

Old 10-26-2020, 12:30 PM
Senior Chief

Daily bump... Still available, ready to ship. Will accept Pay Pal or most major credit cards.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

Old 10-27-2020, 08:16 PM
Senior Chief

Daily bump... Still available, ready to ship. Will accept Pay Pal or most major credit cards.

SPEED SAFE, NICK