Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 07-20-2019, 05:03 PM

Default A.c. vacuum question

Hey guys after my new stroker motor was installed just noticed that my ac blows out the vents ,floor and defrost equally my vacuum line that has the one way valve is on the carb question is my vacuum ball isn't mounted anymore after it was painted painter never put it back so do u guys think it will fix that issue of all vents working at same time like its not enough vacuum if vacuum ball was installed motor has like 12-14 inches idling or any other advise would be appreciated ..thx

Old 07-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You need that vacuum reservoir to make the vents move correctly. They should work slowly without it. If they don't then you probably have a leak or a defective switch.

Old 07-20-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest View Post
You need that vacuum reservoir to make the vents move correctly. They should work slowly without it. If they don't then you probably have a leak or a defective switch.
Which switch the mode switch ?I'll check the line make sure it didn't pop off the switches..think I see if I take glove box out