Old 12-08-2009, 04:40 PM

Default 71 TA PARTS NEEDED QTR, tail,ps fender

I am currently trying to restore a 71 Blue, 4 SPD TA that has been a driver for its entire life. Due to a bad qtr panel repair in the 70's, the drivers side qtr panel, wheel house ,and trunk drop-off are rusted. I will need the following parts. DS qtr panel, DS wheel house, DS trunk dropoff, rear tail panel, pass side door, inner fenders, pass fender, trunk divider/parcel shelf, 2 rally wheels, and most interior trim pieces ( kick, sail, qtr, dash, and door). I have restored many cars in the past but this is my first GM and there are a lot more parts than on a mustang. This is an all original 4 spd car lucerne blue with a bright blue delux interior , radio, and rear defrost. I am planning to completely restore the car for daily driving with an eye towards originality. Would prefer new NOS parts at a reasonable price. I have located some of the parts required and the prices are OK but probably buy after the first of the year. If I can locate additional parts at good prices I will purchase now. Thanks to everyone that has responded, I appreciate the help. Hopefully the higher prices that I have heard will make the parts available in the near future. I am new to TA restoration so I would appreciate any help. Call me with whatever parts U have. Thanks, John (512) 689-4169. I have headers and would like to get a new SS exhaust with a transverse muffler. What are my options? I really like the period side pipes, do they make these in stainless?