Old 07-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA
Default '67 400 'vert ORIGINAL ENGINE

Well, it's time...my company had to downsize, we lost our warehouse space and it just is what it is....my FACTORY 400 '67 'vert that I've poured a TON of $$$ into during the 8 years I've owned her. Rebuilt engine, front suspension, pro quality engine bay restoration, all new trim parts/badges/emblems/front grills, rims & tires, 4 core radiator, AC Delete kit installed (you can actually reach the oil filter now!) Doug's ceramic headers, M&H engine harness/under dash harness (circuit board for gauges replaced at the same time) new carpet, dash, steering wheel, gas tank, Eaton 3.36 posi & new rear axles, upgraded front disc brakes, Hi-Torq mini starter, brand new battery, NAPA quick ratio power steering box, tranny rebuilt & shift kit installed, master cylinder & brake booster, etc etc etc....

Factory Burgundy/Black 400/TH400 car in VERY VERY VERY GOOD SHAPE. Mechanically she's VERY SOUND...drives like a champ....older repaint showing its age. Nothing bad, just a few chips here and there. The Deluxe door panels have some cracks on the arm rests; other than that, the interior is in excellent shape - no rips or tears anywhere. Electric top works fine and is in great shape...no rips or tears. Fold down rear seat, console, clock, AM/FM stereo, Rally gauges...she was nicely optioned from the factory.

The Bad news - I lost a TON of paperwork during a recent move...all the receipts from all the work I've done to the car, including my PHS docs...as well as my parent's medical directives, copy of my will, my father's Air Force file, insurance papers and stuff like that....I'm an idiot...

The Good news - I do have a the repro window sticker (from PHS) so yes, it is an original 400. Classic Industries was able to supply all my receipts ($3400.00) so I can back up (most) of what I claim as far as parts being replaced.

I've got TONS of pictures detailing all the work I've done

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17957893@N07/

and I'll be adding new pictures as well.

PRICE - $22,500....I've been following the auctions and I think/hope that's about on the mark...also included...a few vintage ads, original service manual, laminated color coded wiring schematic from ClassicCarWiring.com, and if you don't beat me up on the price I'll throw in the original 14" Rally II's.

I'm a straight shooter, I've bought and sold many high $$$ items on eBay (check my feedback, same online name) and if you're in the So Cal area please come check it out. I might be listing her on eBay - if I do she'll start with a low opening price and no reserve.

Thanks - I hope she finds a good home

Old 07-28-2011, 07:16 PM

PM sent

Old 07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA

UPDATE!

I found my files....there's about a 2" thick file folder with all the receipts of everything I've done to the car (I'm not EVEN going to add all that $$ up...) and I also have the PHS docs.