Old 02-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

how do u get the lamp assembly's thru that little hole in the trunk, it seems even if i destroy the rubber grommet, they wont fit thru the hole?

Old 02-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

how do u get the lamp assembly's thru that little hole in the trunk, it seems even if i destroy the rubber grommet, they wont fit thru the hole?

Old 02-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Senior Chief

Are you installing or removing?

I just installed mine. Run the the connector end through the hole. Pulling on the grommet from the top seems to work the best. If you still have trouble dab a little motor oil on the grommet and push from underneath.

If removing, just do the opposite.

Mike

Old 02-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Senior Chief

If you're removing, you need to remove them, pulling the connector out the bumper side, not through the trunk.