Old 10-03-2000, 12:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to vaccaraj

i know in this forum we do our best to help each other out with our cooling system problems and you've guys have been a help to me. but has anybody heard of the book being advertised in the back of pontiac enthusiast about cooling your pontiac. this would be a great tech manual, especially being directed at the pontiac engine. you have to send a check or money order to them. there is no phone number to call to order by charge card.
i'd like to hope that this is a legit business before i send them any money. has anyone seen or heard of this book?
it won't put this forum out of business, it will just give us something else to discuss.
tony

Old 10-03-2000, 12:22 PM

i know in this forum we do our best to help each other out with our cooling system problems and you've guys have been a help to me. but has anybody heard of the book being advertised in the back of pontiac enthusiast about cooling your pontiac. this would be a great tech manual, especially being directed at the pontiac engine. you have to send a check or money order to them. there is no phone number to call to order by charge card.
i'd like to hope that this is a legit business before i send them any money. has anyone seen or heard of this book?
it won't put this forum out of business, it will just give us something else to discuss.
tony

Old 10-03-2000, 12:48 PM
Administrator

The company has been advertising for 3 years or so. I'm pretty sure they're legit. But I'll bet you won't find much new that hasn't already been chronicled here.

Tony, how about you order it and give your review after receiving it? PY will reimburse you for the book.

Old 10-05-2000, 06:31 AM

i think you're right. it probably won't have anything new in it. but its worth a shot.
i really appreciate your offer of reimbursement. i sent a check out this morning for the manual. i don't know how long its going to take to receive the book plus looking it over. hopefully not longer than a month. i will definately keep all posted with this plaguing pontiac problem.
tony

Old 10-05-2000, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The company is ALL PRO and the book is Run Cool. John is a good guy who has assembled some solid information on how to keep your Pontiac running cool.

John can be reach at either 303-360-7540 or by email at allpro@ecentral.com

------------------
Dave "Big Injun" Anderson
www.PontiacDragDays.com
www.PontiacEnthusiast.com

[This message has been edited by Big Injun (edited 10-05-2000).]

For GTO Celebration items click the tile coaster.
Old 10-17-2000, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Just received a copy of the manual. It is a very well organized booklet. All areas of potential overheating causes are explained and reviewed properly. Many recommendations are also offered. I would like to see the book expanded to include test results of "add-ons" such as Desert Cooler and Aluminum Radiators, Trans Coolers, seal kits and Fan Shrouds. Also since "hard starting" is directly related to engine heat, starter and solenoid review and solutions would be a big help. Still worth the $20.00 for most. My .02