Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 04-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Senior Chief

Question moroso springs

do the the front race springs need to replaced after time from sagging ,I thought I read it on a thread some where ,couldn't find it.

Old 04-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i've heard that...don't know for sure though. did see them talking about that on PZ.

i can say that mine haven't sagged from just sitting....i put them in about 4 years ago, and had to put the project on hold. still sitting the same.

Old 04-18-2006, 09:47 PM

I sure think they do. In the last two years it seems like my car is getting lower & lower. Now when I drive on the street I bottom the headers on little dips in the road. I posted a tread on the race site about air lift or ride tech bags. I will post it on this page too.

Old 04-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Senior Chief

found the link in PZ thanks.. I have had my springs for over 10yrs , it sink after the first 1 wk like they should , but now they seem ok and the ride is still there , no bottoming or coil bind when coming down . I changed front tires from 28in to 27in,now it sits real low. I am now going to put alum heads on ,, It should come back up , hopefully ,if not then i'll have to change the springs. but then after 10yrs , I guess it's time .
I don't remmember the part number of these springs or which ones they match up with to the ones that are avail now.