Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 06-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Senior Chief

Default planets of pontiac align...a car is born

i got my engine and trans in my GP tonite...i'm elated. everything came together so fast today...finished engine assembly, pressed in pilot bushing, new clutch/pressure plate/flywheel installed, the close ratio muncie i rebuilt bolted up to the engine in like 30 seconds. checked oil pressure with my home-made primer...checked bolts on engine chain, engine in frame in about 2 minutes, seriously. having the entire front clip off the car makes this soooo much easier. still have to plumb fuel and electrical, but other than that it's all new and ready to roll. i just wanna thank anyone here who's helped me with this car...the tips and tricks i've gotten from you guys is awesome and won't be forgotten...thanks!

Old 06-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Suspended

Heff,

Congratulations!!!!!...Robert

Old 06-24-2007, 11:57 PM

That is awesome man! Glad to hear everything is coming along nicely for you! I can t wait to see it in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:28 PM

Btw, Heff, got any pics?