Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 1111941 with a date code miss stamp?

I am looking to buy a 69 941 RA IV distributor a guy has and I have not seen it but he said it has a date code of 6C15. I'm wondering if it is maybe stamped really light and perhaps the date is actually 8G15. Has anybody seen a similar dated 941. Whats the earliest one anybody has seen? Could it be a 8C15 for a 68 RA II. Any help appreciated. Steve

Old 07-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

WATCH these as they are an easy restamp... you can get blank cores & stamp them

MUST BE INLINE & EVENLY STAMPED..... i have yet to see a jaggad dist stamp (OEM)

AC Cobra Kit Car 521 670 HP/715 Trq
LOOKING FOR V PARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Have you ever seen any of these with a very light stamp? I have seen a lot of other GM parts that have a very light stamping? Anybody else have a date code ending in 15? Thanks

Old 07-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mine is stamped lightly "1111941" ___ heavy handed"8" Light "L19"

The part number is a different font with no serifs. date code with serifs and leaner font for what its worth.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

most dists i have seen are a light stamp

AC Cobra Kit Car 521 670 HP/715 Trq
LOOKING FOR V PARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Might be a 1976 service replacement distributor. They have the same internals and curves but will lose points on a numbers car.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:54 AM

6C15 would not be an aluminun distributor unless it is a SR.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have an original 941 distributor that I will part with, drop me a PM and we can go into details if you have interest. I have owned this distributor since 1975 and it is in very nice condition, you would be very pleased. If you want to compare the stampings or anything such as this I will help in any way that I can

Tim john---

Old 08-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I went to Denver today to pick up the 455 HO and other parts including the 941 dist. I'll try to post a pic but it is definitely stamped 1111941 and the date code is 6C15. The part number is stamped 1111941 with the 941 stamped a little further apart and lighter. The date code is stamped fairly deep. Has anybody run across one with a date this far out? probably a replacement?

Old 08-15-2008, 04:11 AM
Suspended

Angry 1111941

it's a fake
if you want a real one pm me and I'll give you info on person with real 941

spb350 thanks for the non sale of C189 WS for my judge you know who I am

Old 08-15-2008, 04:14 AM
Suspended

Angry

sorry steve blaeser I'm not going to help you at all!!! tried to get me to send non-refundable deposit on 69 WS engine C189 With B139 and B269 heads and when i sent deposit you sold engine out from under me!!!

even tried to get me to pay $9500 for engine

only got deposit back after my lawyer got involved !!!!!!

Last edited by DODGER; 08-15-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Dodger your so full of s**t. When you didn't send the money as agreed I did sell it to somebody else. I sent your deposit back the next day after it was received, which was 3 days after you said you were going to FedEX it. I see you changed your name to Dodger, suits you well, probably dodging people you owe money to. Everybody on here would be smart to stay clear of this idiot. He used to be GTOtracy75 and is bad news.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Suspended

Angry

spb350 your a real work of art. if you want to get into realities we can I can post reciepts from all the delivery conformation to your insurance business, and phone calls I recorded between us about the engine and have my lawyer post the truth about you and how you said your brother in law is a lawyer and to "bring it on". have reciepts to prove you cashed my money order then took weeks to go to a gas station and get a new money order. I keep very good records, liar. money order was sent as agreed have delivery conformation and recorded phone conversation to prove it.

your the piece of s**t. buddy I have had no problems from anybody that I deal with, but YOU!!!

your bad news and a rip-off artest, maybe that is why your an insurance salesman you need all the insurance you can get. you know with the recorded conversation of the verbal agreement on the sale of the C189 WS I can and will sue you for breaking the contract we had. Just try to get your 67 judged at the GTOAA not going to happen! already taken care of that personally.

Last edited by DODGER; 08-15-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

First off everybody can tell your highly educated by your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Secondly, you say you got proof, go ahead and scan the copies of the MO's and show everybody................. not going to happen because your the lying bullshi**er. I can't help the fact you had to clean out your kids piggy bank or cash in your aluminum cans just to come up with the deposit. But when you didn't send it as agreed and didn't respond to my emails or phone calls for 2 days I sold it to someone else. I have since sold many other high dollar parts (SD motor, 455HO motor, etc etc) and everybody was very pleased, as was the person that got the WS motor. So go ahead and prove me a liar by posting the copies of the money orders. I'll be waiting!

Old 08-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thirdly, its been a year and a half now, Jan 07 to be exact, and I am still waiting for your lawsuit. So whenever your ready or can afford it, just let me know.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Suspended

Angry

why don't you tell all the PY members about your cloak and dagger tactics, ie. having all things sent to your insurance company and phone calls only to your insurance business and not reporting sales of car parts out of your business address, the IRS is sure to have a chat with you about this trust me my lawyer has already contacted them, and the police here who already have the recorded phone calls and e-mails and copies of the money order I sent you and the gas station money order you sent back along with the contract that you refused to sign and delivery conformation from the usps and ups and fedex and where everything was sent to your business. and the phone number you gave me which by the way is your insurance company. and the only reason you even sent me the gas station money order as a return on my original money order for $500 deposit, is because my lawyer had a nice chat with you, then you probably talked to your brother in law "supposed lawyer" and when he told you that what you were trying to do was illegal you sent my deposit back by way of gas station money order, after you cashed my money order, and by cashing my money order and not selling me the engine that constitutes fraud. and breach of contract. as far as i'm concerned your a schmuck, and by the way when typing fast and angry grammar and spelling go bye, bye. for your information I'm a medical school grad. prominent medical school maybe you have heard of Johns Hopkins, you liar. anybody who deals with you better watch their investments because you are a liar, cheat and tried to steal $500 from me. you wanna be theif. who would want a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, a con man that is what you are. you have no concept of what I can afford if I was willing to over pay ($9500) for the engine and non restored M-20 you do the math.

1969 C199 WS block non matching B139 and B269 48 heads for the date of engine C199 4234 9C20 970 no carb - ($3500) incorrect water pump not a 6351 rebuilt by a no name person and a non rebuilt M-20.

do you remember this which you posted PY Online Forums > TECH- specs, codes, resto issues FORUMS > 69-71 Judges only TECH thread "Jan/Feb 69 WS value"

you don't even know how to read date codes you idiot. march block and feb heads and 488296 water pump. oh yeah I still have the engine sequence number, so if anybody stamps a vin on the block the feds will like forgery. along with the GTOAA and Firebird clubs, who already have been informed about this and are looking at all 1969 Ram air 3 show cars. You better tell the person you sold the motor to this!!!!!

lets see what PY members think after reading the threads and all responses

"One other thing, this motor does not have a VIN number stamped that I can find. If you would like pics let me know. Steve"
Attached Images

Last edited by DODGER; 08-16-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Robert the Dodger, tell you what, you say you have all the receipts. Go ahead and post a copy of your MO showing the date and post a copy of my money order showing the date and if they are more then a week apart I'll apologize and never appear on this board again. If you can't do that, which I know you can't, then maybe you should quit lying before I sue you for slander, you can check with your lawyer to find out what that is. You have made many slanderous and false statements here and I, unlike you, will not have any trouble suing your stupid ass. So go ahead and post a copy of the MO's, I know I would like to see them.

Old 08-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Suspended

Angry

I will get my records from police here they have copies of all the telephone records and recorded conversations(remember colorado is a one party consent state and I have every right to record any conversation i have), e-mails, pics you sent me of engine and money orders and my lawyer has all the documents also the contract I sent you for the engine(or did you forget about that), you know i'm to the point of telling you what you told me about me suing you for breach of contract "bring it on", you cashed my money order which by LAW is binding to the verbal agreement and the contract I sent you OOpS did you forget about that! and about "slander" everything i'm posting is the TRUTH about you, ok buddy! you'll have your day in court, because every DOG has his day and I'll have my 15 minutes of fame when I get the engine and transmission!!! that you'll have to get back from whom you sold it to and I'll have to pay your rediculious price of $9500, you schmuck! you know calling me a stupid a** and all kinds of names just shows your level of maturity (you know I feel like i'm back in grammar school) and I really can not belive that I'm stooping down to your level.

I will post all reciepts of the money order you cashed and the money order you sent me and you'll see the order numbers and the dates they were cashed are on file with your bank and my bank oops maybe the IRS would like to see your bank statements and have you explain all the transactions, and how much you owe them in back taxes and possibly what your business ows also. you know I feel like a woman and this is a cat fight or two bit**es (female dogs) going at it, oh no hair flying everywhere scratching at each other pissing and moaning, REALLY fells PATHETIC or that is just you.

Old 08-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Suspended

Thumbs down

and sounds like your trying to find out if 8G15 is acorrect date so you can stamp over the 6C, your a real piece of work!!!

you know we both can fight for slander you telling every PY member who reads this not to deal with me and what your saying about me.

also, I told you cash in hand if I was to come up to you to pick up the engine and trans., but you only wanted me to know your business address. and did not even have me send money order in your name why is that? CLOAK and DAGGER tactics, you ever seen the movie? it sums you up perfectly

Last edited by DODGER; 08-16-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

WOW I give up Dodger, I guess I'll just get the motor back from the other guy. Please send me a deposit and I'll hold it for you.