Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 PM

Default 69 Bonneville 4-dr

A local farmer has a complete 69 Bonneville on his property that I have agreed to help him get rid of. I am going to be taking the engine and trans for myself, but the remaining car is up for grabs.

I would ultimately like to sell the car whole and have the car in the for sale section. If it doesn't sell whole, I would be willing to pull some parts off before sending it to the crusher. I won't do a down to the frame part out on it. If you need something to that extent, you will need to buy the entire car.

I will be taking the engine trans this Saturday and will be able to better assess the car's condition then. I am posting this now to gauge interest as the owner wants the car gone in the next week or two so we would need to close a deal quickly.

So what parts do you need? Post here or send me a PM with what parts you want me to assess the conditoin of while taking the engine out.

Justin

Old 03-29-2010, 12:21 AM

Here's an update after my visit to pull the engine this weekend. The car is pretty shot, but there are some potentially interesting parts for you to consider. It was a fairly loaded car with:

Powersteering, AC, cruise control, power windows, power bench seat, rear defrost, posi rear, under hood light,

I am willing to pull some of these parts if you are interested in them, but need to get your order to me quick as I will just take this to the scrap yard if there is no interest.

I have a couple things that I pulled off this weekend that are available:

Four full wheel covers - 3 are pretty nice and usable and the 4th as a dent and a cracked center.

Front and rear window stainless trim - not perfect, but not all beat up either. Would be pretty nice with a little polishing.

Rear wheel skirts - nice originals with only surface rust / light pitting

Also of note is the entire dash pad is faded but intact with no cracks. I did not pull this but could if someone is interested.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

how's the nose pc?

i'd pull those parts listed and throw them on ebay, they'll sell.

1971 bonneville hearse 455/4
1972 grand safari wagon 6 pass 455/4
1995 Firebird Formula 5.7 convertible
2002 gp 40th anniv. SC V6
2003 gmc sierra 2500hd 8.1 liter

***LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/GratefulParts***

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GRATEFUL...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Old 03-29-2010, 10:56 AM

Nose piece was completely shot. Almost no enduro material left.