Old 03-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Arrow FIVE SHOW CARS FOR SALE

Some of you may already know GTOAA and POCI member Neil Cofell from Bismark, ND. Neil owns some extraordinary Pontiacs including five GTOs and five second gen Trans Am/Firebirds. Unfortunately health issues force the immediate sale of all cars. These are not bargain prices but they are outstanding cars and the first time ever offered for public sale.

Out of respect for Neil, please no tire kickers or dreamers. If you do not have the cash, please do not call or email.

Neil Cofell 701-258-8479
ncofell@bis.midco.net

I was unable to convert the pictures I received from the pdf file however Neil has ample photos in his possession for serious buyers.

Car 1. 1965 Pontiac GTO Convertible (Show Car)
389 cubic inch V8 360 horsepower with tri-power, four speed manual transmission, rally I wheels, redline tires, transistorized ignition, power brakes, metallic brake linings, AM radio and electric antennae. Blue charcoal exterior and parchment interior with white conv top.
For Sale -$115,000

Car 2. 1965 Pontiac GTO Convertible
389 cubic inch V8 360 horsepower with tri-power (orig 4bbl), four speed manual transmission (orig 3 spd), rally I wheels, white letter tires, power steering, power brakes and AM radio. Iris mist exterior and parchment interior with white conv top.
For Sale –$40,000 (Currently being repainted)

Car 3. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge RA IV Hardtop (Show Car)
The only Matador Red RAIV Judge known to exist
400 cubic inch V8 370 horsepower (Ram Air IV), four speed manual transmission, hood tachometer, redline tires, power disc brakes, AM radio and judge package. Matador red exterior and black interior with black vinyl top. Stunning vehicle in immaculate condition. Multiple winner at Land of Lakes Muscle Car Classic Car Show.
For Sale --$210,000.00

Car 4. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Hardtop
400 cubic inch V8 366 horsepower (Ram Air III), three speed manual transmission, hood tachometer, AM radio, 8 track player and judge package. Carousel red exterior and parchment interior.
For Sale –$20,000.00(Pending sale)

Car 5. 1969 Pontiac Lemans Convertible (Judge Replica)
400 cubic inch V8 366 horsepower, four speed manual transmission, hood tachometer, power disc brakes, AM/FM radio, 8 track player and judge package. Viper Red exterior and black interior with black conv top.
For Sale –$35,000.00(Pending sale)

See FOR SALE thread in the Firebird/Trans Am For Sale section for five other cars.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Don't need a car. I do hope a fellow enthusiast (Neil) gets well!

Old 03-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Car Photos

Here are photos of each car. These are the only ones I have access to right now.

Car 1.

Car 2.

Car 3.

Car 4.

Car 5.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:24 PM

I sent an email to Neil. If the seller backs out, I am interested and have the $$$.

ar 4. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Hardtop
400 cubic inch V8 366 horsepower (Ram Air III), three speed manual transmission, hood tachometer, AM radio, 8 track player and judge package. Carousel red exterior and parchment interior.
For Sale –$20,000.00(Pending sale)

Thanks Mike!

1970 GTO (someday )
Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

From what I am told, the 65 GTO, is a Jim Mott restoration, so, it probably is a national show car and exquisite. Larry B.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have seen several of Neil's cars in person at the Land of Lakes Muscle Car Classic show over the past 25 years. Neil's picture would be seen in the encyclopedia next to the entry for "perfectionist". His cars are beautiful and you can look at the details of these cars for hours and not find an error.

The price of entry is not cheap. Better cars you will not find, especially the blue '65 convertible and the 69 RAIV Judge. So meticulous is he that I witnessed him wearing white gloves and "surgical footies" to cover his feet before getting into the car. Yeah, they are THAT nice.

Land of Lakes Muscle Car Classic
Facebook Event
Facebook Wall (Kurt Smith,Minneapolis)