Old 10-25-2011, 04:26 PM

Default 1969 firebird 400 convertible

Hello everybody
this is William from France

i'm selling my PONTIAC FIREBIRD 400 cabriolet 1969

more pics here (it's in french but ican transalte if someone is really interested :

http://www.pro-v8.com/travaux/1969%2...ird/index.html

It seems that there was only 16 export model convertible 400 that has been sold new to France in 1969, and it’s one of them.
There is only 10 that left in France today. Another gold one has been sold to USA, two years ago.
Matching numbers cars, 55.120 miles certified, I’m the third owner, since 10 years.
The car was in a museem for 25 years between 1975 and 2000.
The original 400 YT block has been strocked to 462 (4,21 stroke and 4,18 bore) with an Ohio crank, forged H-beam rod and forged speed pro pistons, ARP everywhere, a lot of work.
Heads are #16, lightly ported, stainless steel valves, RA4 length, Crower springs, 1,65 steel roller rockers, exhaust crossover blocked with aluminium, 2802 cam, with crower lifters, original but ported 1969 iron intake with a custom built 800cfm Q-JET . Crane xr-i ignition in the original distributor, 2,5” exhaust with Flowmaster 44 muffler
This is a no-rust Body , with subframe connector, polyurethane bushing (body and drive train), drilled front disc brake, EBC pads, 1” front anti-roll bar, kyb shocks, new 12” brake booster…. And many more

Options :
- color Champagne (code 63)
- deluxe intérior ( code 218)
- TH400
- 3,08 posi rear axle
- power top
- power driver seat
- 4 power windows
- rear seat foldown
- power brakes
- power steering
- Rally wheel 2 , 7x14