Old 02-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1965 A-body Lower Front Bump Stop

Looking for original (1) lower front control arm bump-stop that's in good shape.

Bought the replacement round ones from PY and they just don't fit.

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 02-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Senior Chief

Default part

M-A-N: Where ya been so long?? Ever get that burgundy car painted???
Mike

Old 02-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey man!!

Sure did, take a look above............ the hood was off in that pic and had to get reshot.

You still running the blue post car? Doing lots of stuff on mine over this winter, just got the driver's side lean taken care of and going to work on the rest of my fuel deliver next.
Got a shop building in Fountain Inn and staying greasy!! LOL

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 02-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Senior Chief

Cool. Good to hear from you. Didn't know if you were still around G'ville. My car is down at Pontiac Rescue getting a new coat of Nightwatch. Not rare nor matching anything so I decided I like the dark blue better. Should be finished this week. I am putting it back together myself.
PM me with your ph. number/e-mail address. The guy that bought my original 65 has that car and a 4 door low mileage parts car may have what you are looking for.
Mike