Old 06-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to andyg
Default 400 Engine for sale- NW Orlando

I'm selling the 400 that is in my GTO as I am in the process of an engine swap. This ad is for the long block only, the intake manifold and throttle body are gone, and the accessory drive/distributor will be sold separately.

I bought the engine 3 years ago as a used running engine. Since then I have taken it on 2 power tour long hauls, countless driving around town, and 3 weeks ago drove the car from Chicago to Orlando. I have probably put about 11,000 miles on it. While it runs and drives, the rings are worn. It consumes oil and has blowby. It could be put into another car and used as a method of getting around, or it could be rebuilt. Never knocks, and runs a steady 175*. The oil lower dipstick tube is not in the engine, so does not work.

The engine is from a 75-76 Grand prix I think. It has the low compression 6x heads and the thin webbing block.

Pictures and more information will be available after Sunday, for now all I have are these 2 videos of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6_2ZV57D0M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZVAH6emiY

Asking $400 Thank you.

Old 07-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Pictures of engine. Heads are 6x, one also has a 4 on it, the other has a 1.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 07-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Engine is sold.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk