Old 09-01-2017, 10:58 PM
PY VIP

Default 1964 GTO reproduction hood scoops

Here is the scoop:

1964 GTO reproduction hood scoops

Our company initially had these made over 15-20 years ago. I then had them do another run this time in the USA about a year ago. This run was done over a year ago and were sold in one batch all not painted.

From that batch....I have 4 sets that my son painted them meaning these are ready to install. Aluminum chrome plated show quality one better period. Never pit nor rust. Hardware is included.

They only fit properly on a stock original 1964 GTO hood.

Only 4 sets are available and then they are gone for good as nobody offers them fully finished and painted.

Comes with hardware.

WiIth it you get a custom engraved wooden plaque to display says GTO under it says 3 deuces 4 speed 389 measures 6 inches by 12 inches this is cool.

Plus you will get a personally signed Bill Campbell metal dash size plate with proof Bill Campbell signed his name with a gold marker above the title co-founder of Hurst. Includes photographic proof Bill Campbell signed it.

plus free ups ground shipping to the basic 48 states. so set of finished 64 hood scoops, the GTO wooden plaque and the Bill Campbell signature dash size plate all for just $389.95

Only have 4 to offer and that is it!!! No more.

I don't mess with photos so please don;t ask. I will say this if not satisfied a full refund...if you recognize my signature you know I am well respected.

If you want just the Bill Campbell signed dash size plaque with photographic proof included Bill Campbell signed it the price is $16.95 sent priority mail.

Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request

thanz for looking....paypal is preferred method of payment member only 4 sets available!