Verdoro 68's Goat
Owned it since 1991. Built in Arlington May 17, 1968, sold in Fort Worth at Leo Jarnagin. I bought it in Denton, TX in May of 1991. Drove it to High School and College then brought it with me to California in 1998.
Getting ready for the paint booth.
Out of the paint booth in April 2012. It's a little darker than I would have liked. The painter matched the paint to some original spray behind a...
Wet sanded, polished and ready to go home. 6 weeks in the body shop was a fairly quick turn around.
Spring 2013 - engine compartment
Spring 2013
Dealer emblem. I lost the original, but was fortunate to find a member on PY who had one!
The office. Stock except for the Autometer gauges tucked under the dash. 

I ripped the custom sport wheel and rally clock off a '68 bondo bucket I...
Original 400, #16 heads, '68 Q-Jet, Lunati 10510702 cam, Johnson Lifters, Ram Air manifolds and some other stuff. 

Jeep Grand Cherokee steering...
Fall 2012
PHS Documentation - Arlington car built in May of '68. Pretty standard fare in terms of options.
Fall 2012
Fall 2012
Fall 2012
Fall 2012