1967 GTO
My wife's father pre-ordered this GTO from Savage Pontiac in Los Angeles in December 1966. It came in Gulf Turquoise w/ black interior, A/C, A/T, electric windows, AM/FM reverb and Rally I's for a total of about $1000 in options. He sold it in 1969 to his brother (wife's uncle).

My wife's uncle gave us the GTO 2-years ago and we finally brought it home in January 2012. Both of the brothers were excellent record keepers and we received a file load of records including the pre-order slip, sales invoice, payment stubs, window sticker to the last oil change in 1994 before it was parked. There are very few modifications, which include disc brakes and thicker sway bar. Otherwise, this is all original with it's original paint and interior.

Both brothers were good, Christian men. We plan to restore the GTO to it's former glory in their honor.
Driver Side
Engine, untouched
It's new home
Uncle's garage
Makes a good shelf.