project 70 GTO
It needed sheet metal, floors are good though...here we go, thanks to my brother for fnding the car and making this happen. He has his shop called "Wet Dreams Restorations and Customs" in Abbottstown, Pa. He has done several GTO's in the last 15+ years and never a disappointment.
added stripes this past weekend and it is getting there.....
My Son Mitch Senior pictures
My son Mitch Senior pictures
GTOmuseumWide
PosterSketchup
GTOPub- taken in front of Yorktown Pub, at sunrise Nov 1 2014
At Hatfield, PA
2013 Performance Years show at Hatfield, Pa  Drove up with my son in the 70 GTO and meet my brother at the show.  His 68 is next to my 70.  Dad came...
The Goat has come home. Now to prep it for road use and to a road warrior.
Goat Roll out. The slicks we just for fun to see what it looked like.
Roll Out in the very bright sunlight....that is a bright white very close to Polar White
70 Hood scoops and tach
Proper stance?
Finally outside, it has been nearly a year
GTO with T/A colors?
the interior is in progress, Yes it is blue (code 250)
wheels and tires are mounted up and ready to go.
In mostly one piece, have to fit the nose and ensure the hood alignment.  Paint was done this past weekend so the hood and nose are sprayed and the...
one fender is better than no fenders!  Polar White, won't miss this one going down the road...
interior is started - code 250 blue
getting there
Door install went well, some final adjustments once fenders are on.
Quarter panel view, door install next