PDA

View Full Version : Grand Am Seats

Mister421
09-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Is anyone interested in a pair of pretty decent brown Grand Am bucket seats? I took them out of a car back in 1980-81 when my parents "junked" their heavily rusted 1973 Grand Am. At least I beleive it was a 1973. No one can remember and for some strange reason we have no pictures of it. I put them in my grandfathers basement and they have been sitting there ever since. I'm tired of ebay bs so if you are interested send me en email at bjarzabek@matocha.com. I'm getting some pictures tonight. On a side note my father ordered new a Honduras Maroon 74 Luxury Lemans with a 400, 4-speed and a bench seat. How rare were those cars? Loved that car.

Mister421
09-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Is anyone interested in a pair of pretty decent brown Grand Am bucket seats? I took them out of a car back in 1980-81 when my parents "junked" their heavily rusted 1973 Grand Am. At least I beleive it was a 1973. No one can remember and for some strange reason we have no pictures of it. I put them in my grandfathers basement and they have been sitting there ever since. I'm tired of ebay bs so if you are interested send me en email at bjarzabek@matocha.com. I'm getting some pictures tonight. On a side note my father ordered new a Honduras Maroon 74 Luxury Lemans with a 400, 4-speed and a bench seat. How rare were those cars? Loved that car.

fiedlerh
09-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Ask over at:
www.grandamregistry.com (http://www.grandamregistry.com)