PDA

View Full Version : fuel pump for nos

fsted
12-02-2004, 06:21 PM
hi guys i am setting up my first plate system need to know whats needed for a fuel pump the car has holley blue pump 1/2 line to the front into a b/g regulator for the carb split off at the inlet -6 over to a holley regulator for the plate thought about adding another blue pump at the back but would rather just run 1 pump btw its a nos cheater 210 hp max this is a bracket car gonna spray it for fun sometimes thanks

fsted
12-02-2004, 06:21 PM
hi guys i am setting up my first plate system need to know whats needed for a fuel pump the car has holley blue pump 1/2 line to the front into a b/g regulator for the carb split off at the inlet -6 over to a holley regulator for the plate thought about adding another blue pump at the back but would rather just run 1 pump btw its a nos cheater 210 hp max this is a bracket car gonna spray it for fun sometimes thanks

LiL Jack
12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
For just one pump I had the Product Engineering 500 it was good for running on the street and for the motor and a 225+ shot of nitrous.

Or just have a one gallon fuel cell up front and a dedicated nitrous pump.

Whatever way you go make sure you put a fuel pressure regulator on the nitrous.

PONTIAC DUDE
12-02-2004, 06:32 PM
I run and recommend the Magnaflow pumps.
Going on 5 years with the 500 series. But depends on how much total hp your are reaching for.
The Holley pump with the Moroso spring will also work for a front mounted fuel dedicated system up to 500hp and a 280 gph in the rear for Motor.