PDA

View Full Version : can anyone post a pic of 63 heater blower assem.

oldcarnut
06-25-2004, 07:04 PM
I am missing a couple of pieces of my blower assembly...i have the motor housing but i think i am missing some ducting... any pics would be a big help

oldcarnut
06-25-2004, 07:04 PM
I am missing a couple of pieces of my blower assembly...i have the motor housing but i think i am missing some ducting... any pics would be a big help

Tom63LeMans
06-30-2004, 07:59 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Tom63Lemans/LEMANSHEAT1.jpg

Tom63LeMans
06-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Gary, hope this helps these are parts I sold from mine a few years ago.
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Tom63Lemans/LEMANSHEAT2.jpg

Anselcop
06-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Gary,

I have a few spare duct/heater parts that I do not need. If you need something, I'll give it to you for just what it costs for shipping.

Dan

oldcarnut
06-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Thank you both tom63lemans and anselcop..the pics are just what i needed to see..so it seems what i need is the box and heater core and any parts within it.. if this is something you might have let me know. thanks again

dan did you see my post on the beltline weatherstrip, i am new to this forum so it might be to late but that link i gave has some really great products...i just hope i can help a few of the guys here as much as i have been helped already..i have been working in the antique car restoration business for about 10 yearsand i have alot of contacts for a lot of different areas of restoration. so please ask if you have any problems finding anything for your car..thanks again. gary

Anselcop
07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Gary,

I will look tonight and see what I actually have. I know for sure I have a heater core and the box that contains it. I'll try to test the heater core to make sure it does not leak, but I can't guarantee it without pressure testing it. Both the housing and the heater core are in good condition, but will need some elbow grease to make perfect. Give me your zip code so I can figure what shipping would be. I did contact that auto restoration company and they did help me out..Thanks

oldcarnut
07-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Dan, my zip is 06614 and if you have access to fedex i can just give you my acct number and they can just bill me directly. As for the heater core dont bother to check it because i will have it pressure tested here and the core repaired if needed..thanks again

Anselcop
07-02-2004, 08:24 AM
I'm taking off for the holiday weekend, but once I get back I will package it up and see what shipping will cost. Dan