PDA

View Full Version : Buick 455 bored .030 over in a 79 Trans Am!

76T/AFLY
03-14-2004, 11:12 PM
I just traded an 89 Cavalier z24 for this car. There is very tiny amounts of rust, mostly nothing bigger than a quarter. It's black with a red interior, power windows, pwr trunk. The A/C firewall box was removed. It had a 5-leaf rear spring swap and larger sway-bar and all with polygraphite bushings. A holley carb and Flowmaster exhaust. This thing is a beast! It runs excellent with this Buick 455 and TH400. I know that the guy I traded with didn't do any of this work, but who'd start such a build-up and not finish? I estimate around $1500 total that I have in this car.

76T/AFLY
03-14-2004, 11:12 PM
I just traded an 89 Cavalier z24 for this car. There is very tiny amounts of rust, mostly nothing bigger than a quarter. It's black with a red interior, power windows, pwr trunk. The A/C firewall box was removed. It had a 5-leaf rear spring swap and larger sway-bar and all with polygraphite bushings. A holley carb and Flowmaster exhaust. This thing is a beast! It runs excellent with this Buick 455 and TH400. I know that the guy I traded with didn't do any of this work, but who'd start such a build-up and not finish? I estimate around $1500 total that I have in this car.