PDA

View Full Version : Tri Power Test

Ken K
04-02-2000, 03:30 PM
If anybody in the Arizona or So Cal area would like to do a performance test using different Tri Power set ups, I can supply the tri powers. This would need to be done at a drag strip to measure the performance. I have 2 1965 Tri Powers and 1 1966 Tri power, I also have a big car air cleaner to fit the 65 tri power and a set of original foam air cleaners. I will buy a set of K&N air cleaners and a set of paper elements. If someone knows how to tune the tri powers for better performance I will let them tweak one of the tri powers as long as it does not damage it in any way. I would like to know if the 66 tri power with factory air filters out perform a 65 tri power with a big car air cleaner.

Ken K
04-02-2000, 03:30 PM
If anybody in the Arizona or So Cal area would like to do a performance test using different Tri Power set ups, I can supply the tri powers. This would need to be done at a drag strip to measure the performance. I have 2 1965 Tri Powers and 1 1966 Tri power, I also have a big car air cleaner to fit the 65 tri power and a set of original foam air cleaners. I will buy a set of K&N air cleaners and a set of paper elements. If someone knows how to tune the tri powers for better performance I will let them tweak one of the tri powers as long as it does not damage it in any way. I would like to know if the 66 tri power with factory air filters out perform a 65 tri power with a big car air cleaner.