PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Pontiac Firebird Parts Wanted

keepemrolling
11-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Need a left door, fender and rocker panel trim for nice local car show car. Car is not a trailer queen nor a driver either. Any nice doors out there? Car backed into it at show and now is the time to fix it for next year. Work takes me from Detroit, Toledo and occasionally to Milwaukee so transport should not be a problem. Good right door and fender as a spare is something I could use as well. Any comparable Camaro websites like this one out there to find a door will help....Chuck

vwmailman
12-01-2008, 02:31 PM
chuck, I have a left door & fender. If you can send me your email address I can send some pics. fender is rustfree, with no bondo or repairs. door is good, but has a few pin holes in front corner. this door was stripped & sealed about 7 years ago. I might keep the glass if you don't need it. $350 for the fender & $150 for the door without glass. nick

keepemrolling
12-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks...Are you near K'zoo or ?????

vwmailman
12-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I am near van wert, ohio. it takes me about 1.5 hours to get to coldwater, mi. I will send pics of the fender & door. I will sell the door complete with glass. nick