PDA

View Full Version : 69 Firebird Vert Chrome molding

Firedup6975
01-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I need the passenger side wide chrome molding that is windshield trim. Here is mine, it's creased, at the bottom and I'd like to replace it with a better piece as I'm always being docked for it at the shows.

Thanks in advance!:)

Firedup6975
03-30-2009, 09:45 AM
TTT... I still need this piece! HELPPPPPPPP please!!:)

bjacobs41042
04-03-2009, 06:03 PM
You probably don't want a repro, but they are out there. If you want GM, someone who is skilled at trim repairs could take care of that. I am surprised no one has offered to do it for you.

If you want, I have a card for a guy who is pretty good at it. He is in the Cincinnati, OH area. Let me know and I'll dig it up and PM his contact info. Seems to me he quoted $35/foot.

I met him at a swap meet and talked to him as mine looks just like yours....

Bill

Firedup6975
04-07-2009, 09:17 AM
You probably don't want a repro, but they are out there. If you want GM, someone who is skilled at trim repairs could take care of that. I am surprised no one has offered to do it for you.

If you want, I have a card for a guy who is pretty good at it. He is in the Cincinnati, OH area. Let me know and I'll dig it up and PM his contact info. Seems to me he quoted $35/foot.

I met him at a swap meet and talked to him as mine looks just like yours....

Bill

Thank you Bill for the suggestion,;) Show season is already started here so I really don't want to send this piece out and be totally without it. Or chance not getting it back. I'd REALLY like to get a good used one so it atleast matches my driver side one.

PY does sell re pops, I'm 15 minutes away I may just take a ride down and take a look at them to see if it will match or if there will be a definate difference. But I'd really like a used GM one.

TTT...HELPPPPPPPP please!! :D

Firedup6975
04-14-2009, 11:15 AM
:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2: