PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 05-06 GTO

Velox65
03-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey Im lookin for a ls2 style GTO for my next project, it can be damaged, prefer it damaged actually. No frame damage or drivetrain damage is all I ask.

Velox65
04-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Still looking, if the car isnt in to bad of shape I'll even trade my 96 Bird in on it. Has a built 3.8 V6.

65GTOfan
03-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I have an `06 with just over 12000 miles on it in , Went through a barbed wire fence and got a lot of surface and trim damage late in 2007. Former owner drove it 40 miles to get home after the wreck and the Drivetrain is perfect (LS2/automatic). Brazen orange color. Interior is also perfect. I paid a body shop over 2k to work the body scratches out from the windshield back, it is now in primer . Needs very minor work to the radiator support area and needs bumper covers, headlites, f. fenders,windshield, and a hood. Airbags did not blow. Already found and gathered up new mirrors and a lot of the trim pieces needed.
I paid 10k for the car in January of `08 from the original owner, then hired the body shop.
I am open to offers. This is an easy fixer f you are interested. I simply have too many other projects.

my best email: tonyshowsatlanta@aol.com:usa2:

Cammer-6
06-18-2010, 06:29 PM
I have an `06 with just over 12000 miles on it in , Went through a barbed wire fence and got a lot of surface and trim damage late in 2007. Former owner drove it 40 miles to get home after the wreck and the Drivetrain is perfect (LS2/automatic). Brazen orange color. Interior is also perfect. I paid a body shop over 2k to work the body scratches out from the windshield back, it is now in primer . Needs very minor work to the radiator support area and needs bumper covers, headlites, f. fenders,windshield, and a hood. Airbags did not blow. Already found and gathered up new mirrors and a lot of the trim pieces needed.
I paid 10k for the car in January of `08 from the original owner, then hired the body shop.
I am open to offers. This is an easy fixer f you are interested. I simply have too many other projects.

my best email: tonyshowsatlanta@aol.com:usa2:

I dont want to paint a bad picture but having $12K in that and still needing the parts it needs ........

I have seen drivetrains go for as much as $4k tho

T.D.Vick
06-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Something like this?

http://blrepairables.com/V2/results.aspx?Vehicle=3605

GUILTY,HO
10-14-2010, 07:06 PM
65GTOFAN sent you a PM:usa2: