PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Grand Prix SJ rolling body

jayb58@gmail.com
08-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Hello, I'm new to this site and appreciate the opportunity to see all this knowledge and history on the Pontiac. With that said, I'm debating on whether I should part out or sale my wrecked 1970 GP. Original engine was removed some time ago before I bought the car, it had a 400 installed which I robbed to use in another project. Car was wrecked on the left(drivers side) front in the mid 80's and sat since. It's a black on black car, auto,console,tilt column, am/fm radio, ac w/climate control, rear window defog, wood ( or plastic wood? ) steering wheel, disc brakes, deluxe seat belts and a 12 bolt posi rearend. Car has the same rust issues as all A body GM car, qtrs, bottom of fenders, near glass, etc. Believe or not, it doesn't appear to be to bad when looking at the 20 + years old paint. I'll be glad to jack the car up and get specifics and pics of all area's if someone is really interested. I need to figure out what ratio the 12 bolt is regardless. If I sold the car rolling, I'd need to get $1500 or else I'd probably part out although I don't want to go that route. Send me an email if you'd like to discuss. Thanks again.

se428bandit
08-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Hello, I'm new to this site and appreciate the opportunity to see all this knowledge and history on the Pontiac. With that said, I'm debating on whether I should part out or sale my wrecked 1970 GP. Original engine was removed some time ago before I bought the car, it had a 400 installed which I robbed to use in another project. Car was wrecked on the left(drivers side) front in the mid 80's and sat since. It's a black on black car, auto,console,tilt column, am/fm radio, ac w/climate control, rear window defog, wood ( or plastic wood? ) steering wheel, disc brakes, deluxe seat belts and a 12 bolt posi rearend. Car has the same rust issues as all A body GM car, qtrs, bottom of fenders, near glass, etc. Believe or not, it doesn't appear to be to bad when looking at the 20 + years old paint. I'll be glad to jack the car up and get specifics and pics of all area's if someone is really interested. I need to figure out what ratio the 12 bolt is regardless. If I sold the car rolling, I'd need to get $1500 or else I'd probably part out although I don't want to go that route. Send me an email if you'd like to discuss. Thanks again.

It should be a 3.07 gear from the factory being an air car.You have a PM.

jcg500plus
10-20-2009, 06:41 PM
do you want to sell any parts yet?