PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in 2 1963 Catalinas,

heckinohio
09-02-2009, 09:26 PM
with std shift stuff included in one??/ 2 dr sedan poor but mostly complete except no drive train, 2 dr ht been lightened and on sedan frame intended for drag car, missing a bunch of stuff that I MAY have, no front end sheet metal, planned on 'glass, has new lexan windshield. Both rolling.

$3000. for both cars, I may have one title, may not. Lemme know for details, too much to describe if there is no interest. PJHeck

heckinohio@att.net email for phone #.....

Scott M
09-03-2009, 07:16 PM
PJ:

What are the paint codes on each?

Thanks.

hobbygto65
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM
I need side crome for 2drht

66Post
09-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Can you post some pix's. I might be interested in the "sedan". PM me and let me know where you're located for a look.
Thanks
Rich

heckinohio
09-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Gents, I have a ton o f pictures of the HT car but my wifes cousin dinked with my computer programs & all the pictures I down load disappear, he went back to Las Vegas!!! I'm lost!!!!! Untill I can get one of my computer tutors here to fix this mess, no pictures.

Anyway, someone asked about color. I cant find the id tag for that on the HT car but it has the original black all over it. The Sed. car is pale blue, the original is on the inside of the trunk lid, outside old repaint.

Std. shift stuff is in boxes on my shelves, it is original to the Royal Swiss Cheese SD car, their guys had 'improved' it, I had unaltered original stuff & exchanged it at that time.

I have 5 '63 cars here; one four door, decent car but not driveable, using it for storage in the field, another 2 dr HT that is really bad, a Ventura 4 speed coupe that my wife drives, a rust free Catalina coupe that I did the frame & bottom of the body but no more & these two advertised here. At 70, I am getting burned out. I will finish the one I did the frame on but that is the end.

We drive a '61 Catalina Wagon, went to the drag races in it last night & will drive it to a family reunion event today.

I am in SE Ohio........150mi. east of Cincinnati, 100 southeast of Columbus, 70 south of Martietta, 4 hrs S of Cleveland. Int. 64 is 50 miles S of me. PJHeck

Scott M
09-06-2009, 12:26 PM
We drive a '61 Catalina Wagon, went to the drag races in it last night & will drive it to a family reunion event today. PJHeck

Now....PJ is what I would call a "Pontiac Guy."

:usa2:

The other guy, who drives a '64 Chevelle ProMod with tiger stripes?

That's easy; he's a Chevy guy.

:rolleyes: