PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Catalina 9 passenger wagon

ponchopio
09-19-2010, 09:04 PM
A buddy of mine in CA has a couple of neat and clean projects for sale. I've been hesitating to post this for him as I want it myself but I bought a 65 Safari from him already this year! He doesn't know I'm posting on PY for him as he's a pretty low-key guy but unless he puts these things out there for the Pontiac crowd to see, they'll continue to collect dust in his collection. He's an EXTREMELY knowledgeable Pontiac guy that has had his cars featured in Pontiac pubs so be confident you are dealing with somebody that knows and loves 'em and knows what he's looking at when describing them honestly. That being said, this is one he has posted on my Full Size Pontiac website...

1970 Pontiac Catalina 117K original mileage, one owner California car with original blue and gold plates. Have Protecto-Plate, original temporary registration, owners manuals, and 1K service paper work. 400 2 barrel,T-400, P/S, P/disc, A/C, power rear window, roof rack, pass mirror, 9 passenger seating, and tow hitch. Original Sandlewood interior in nice driver condition with a couple tears. Original Gold paint is thin with surface rust in places. Runs and drives very well. Could probably drive home with some basic work. Not registered at this time. Located in Sacramento, CA. $3,500.00 Contact Chris LaCasse by phone 916-624-0185