PDA

View Full Version : OKC alignment

goa484
08-17-2014, 05:05 PM
Any recommendations for a place that can do 4 wheel alignment/pinion angle to my specifications in the Oklahoma City area? Thanks,
Brad

77 TRASHCAN
08-17-2014, 07:59 PM
It's close to OKC, but these guys know what they are doing.
Mustang Alignment, in Mustang 405-376-4634
Give them a call and see what they say.
They can do about anything!!!

Chadmokc
08-17-2014, 09:31 PM
x2 for Mustang Alignment
Haven't used them yet but had multiple referrals for the place

77 TRASHCAN
08-18-2014, 11:26 AM
If you've ever been to Noble when they race their pro street event (now on first saturdays, afternoon, evening, used to be fri eve). The aqua 28 Ford coupe that runs 7.0's w/ a blown BBC, he's the owner of the shop, David Morris.

Chad, you made any progress on your car???

goa484
08-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks guys! I'll give them a call. Checked out their facebook page and they seem legit

Chadmokc
09-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey Jeff (77 Trashcan),

Sorry didn't mean to ignore you. Things are moving along with the car. It is a project after all, at least that's what my wife keeps reminding me of ;). I started a build thread asking for recommendations but then called Jim Butler and I think I have most of it sorted out. Just wanted everyones opinions on the parts combo I am planning on ordering.

Got the block over to Folks Machine shop in Norman and they are taking care of me. They rebuilt my 326 and its still together!

I got Yukon 3.36 gears and posi installed instead of the 2.56 gears and added new shift detent and cable for the th350 trans so now I can manually hit 1st gear. That helped.

Need to get the trans into DC Transmission to get it beefed up for the 461 motor. And also have a whole other list of stuff to do or more like money to spend!!

Take care.

-Chad

77 TRASHCAN
09-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Hey Jeff (77 Trashcan),

Sorry didn't mean to ignore you. Things are moving along with the car. It is a project after all, at least that's what my wife keeps reminding me of ;). I started a build thread asking for recommendations but then called Jim Butler and I think I have most of it sorted out. Just wanted everyones opinions on the parts combo I am planning on ordering.

Got the block over to Folks Machine shop in Norman and they are taking care of me. They rebuilt my 326 and its still together!

I got Yukon 3.36 gears and posi installed instead of the 2.56 gears and added new shift detent and cable for the th350 trans so now I can manually hit 1st gear. That helped.

Need to get the trans into DC Transmission to get it beefed up for the 461 motor. And also have a whole other list of stuff to do or more like money to spend!!

Take care.

-Chad

Cool I have response in street section to your thread...
Jeff

goa484
11-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Good recommendation! Car is back on the road and driving great because of these guys. Thanks!

Chadmokc
11-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Awesome, hope to see you out someday. My car will be out of commission while I finish my engine swap but Coffee & Cars is on the first Saturday of each month between 8am - 11am at the south parking lot of North Park Mall. It's great to go and check out all the cars and talk to fellow car guys.

77 TRASHCAN
11-18-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm sure you found out, those guys can do any and everything!!!
The the tall guy w/ blond hair is Steve Hand, Jim Hand's nephew...

Chad, how's your project going???
Jeff

Chadmokc
11-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Good, got the engine together and ready to paint. should be in the car within a few weeks. Fingers Crossed!