PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac/gmc truck

bober
02-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Planning a trip to Texas from Mi. and want know good areas for searching for pont.parts and a possible driver truck to bring back ? Thanks ,Leave Mon and will take a few days to get there .

Txbobcat
02-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Trucks you can find but I check the junk yards in Fort Worth all the time for pontiac parts and there isnt much of anything out there.

Keith Seymore
02-18-2015, 11:01 AM
Yah - I wouldn't get a truck from Michigan to bring back to Texas.

I'd get a truck from Texas to bring back to Michigan.

K

bober
02-18-2015, 12:27 PM
That's exactly what I want to do !!!! I'm coming from Mi. to Texas and I have not been to Texas as of yet ,Looking for a good spot to take a winter break for a 2-4 week break from this -0 temps . The closest I've been to Texas is Vegas and then we went to Falstaff Ar. . I've been to Fla. a few times but haven't found the right place I guess . Thanks for the reply

bober
02-18-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm finding a few people with pont. parts in my area but they want outrageous prices or hoard them !!!

Keith Seymore
02-18-2015, 01:53 PM
That's exactly what I want to do !!!! I'm coming from Mi. to Texas and I have not been to Texas as of yet ,Looking for a good spot to take a winter break for a 2-4 week break from this -0 temps . The closest I've been to Texas is Vegas and then we went to Falstaff Ar. . I've been to Fla. a few times but haven't found the right place I guess . Thanks for the reply

My bad! I read that the wrong way -

K

bober
02-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Yah; I didn't think anyone would look to hard for a Mi. "SALT" truck . LOL