Conversation Between Big Bear and pontorquer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Big Bear
    07-06-2019 09:00 PM
    Big Bear
    Hi Pascal Good to hear from you again. We plan on going so will be watching for you. Will be looking more than spending this year with our dollar being weak. Still a great Pontiac weekend. See you there Barry
  2. pontorquer
    06-08-2019 09:07 PM
    pontorquer
    Hi Barry,

How are you ? I'll be on my way to Norwalk this year if all goes well, hope to see you there ...

Cheers, Pascal
  3. pontorquer
    06-03-2017 11:46 PM
    pontorquer
    Hi Barry,

How are you ? Looks like I'm going to come to Norwalk this summer ! I hope to see you there ? For the meantime, I'm doing a built 461/ Turbo 400 transplant in my 74 Firebird ...

Cheers, Pascal
  4. pontorquer
    10-02-2014 09:25 PM
    pontorquer
    Barry, It's a parts car, she's too far gone ! Traded it for my old high miler Honda with a going transmission lol ... Nice 12 bolt posi in it ! Was an original SJ 455 model, now has a 76 455 in there. Take care ...
  5. Big Bear
    10-01-2014 10:54 PM
    Big Bear
    Hi Pascal Good to hear from you. I hope your vacation went well. Attended our last local show in Welland last weekend. The weather and attendance was incredable. Summer is gone to quick. With the cooler weather it's time to get back to working on the 74 TA. Is the 70 GP a parts car or a fixer. They make a great driver. Barry
  6. pontorquer
    09-28-2014 11:38 PM
    pontorquer
    Hi Barry (junior) lol, good to have you here ! Got rid of most of my 76 Trans Am parts car last week and picked up another one, this time a 1970 Grand Prix ... Hope to meet you and your wife again at another Pontiac event ? Pascal Cheers !