Conversation Between camerjeff and soon2b2ltmp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. camerjeff
    11-13-2014 10:45 PM
    camerjeff
    What PD did your father work for? Any pre 1976 Pontiac Police package car is a rare beast! I only bought mine as it is a odd Performance Pontiac, I like cars that are different, and can get out of there own way. I just found out another odd thing with my car today. I had to push it outside for the last couple of weeks as I had to work on my wifes daily driver. Found out that the trunk seal leaks, and let water into the drivers side rear footwell. When I pulled the rear carpet up I found that they just laid the optional carpeting over the regular Police rubber mat! I never would have thought it would have both! The Carpeting is on the PHS. Weird.
  2. soon2b2ltmp
    11-13-2014 08:43 PM
    soon2b2ltmp
    Yeah, I used to have a 72 Catalina that I did as my dads old Dept, then I sold it. Now im looking for a 69 police package, that was the only year of the catalinas from 67 to 77 that they bought package catalinas.
  3. camerjeff
    11-12-2014 08:16 PM
    camerjeff
    I had No Idea! Nice to see there are at least 3 Pontiac Police Car Nuts on that Site.
  4. soon2b2ltmp
    11-12-2014 01:56 AM
    soon2b2ltmp
    Hey, Im Darktrooper on CCDC!