Conversation Between Bob with the 66 and dlewis1962
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Bob with the 66
    08-08-2012 02:54 PM
    Bob with the 66
    i will tell keri to try and look you up on face book (what ever that means...lol)
    Thats great that you have a trophy and never new about it, it is a real honor to get noticed at Norwalk, it is a great show.
    Hope all is well, best to you and Dave, we will stay in touch.
  2. dlewis1962
    08-08-2012 10:53 AM
    dlewis1962
    Hi Bob, It was great seeing you and Keri at Norwalk, Tell her I can't find her on facebook so if she gets a chance look me up. You will never believe this. Last night Daves brother calls and he had googled 1962 Grand Prix Dave Lewis and there was a mention that Dave won 2nd place at the Pontiac Nationals car show last year 2011 they never notified us. So I talked with Pete this morning he is going to try to get Dave's trophy, apparently after a year they return the trophies to the shop for recycling, they just dropped them off yesterday so hoping he can still get it. Course we have to pay for shipping but Dave was so excited that his car came in 2nd with all of those beautiful cars there.