Conversation Between 1971WARBIRD and Hillard
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Hillard
    02-26-2019 11:13 AM
    Hillard
    Hey Joe. I was getting worried about you. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I would be interested in the old Super Stocker for sure, and curious what you would want if I just kept the parts that I have here, minus the 71 TA engine parts. I'm sure the new owner would want those. I'd like to buy everything, but that's just not feasible for me.
  2. 1971WARBIRD
    02-25-2019 05:53 PM
    1971WARBIRD
    hey Dave. been a long time. just a note to let you know what im wanting to do. looking at getting ready to sell off all most all my pontiac stuff. keeping the 72 lemans and a couple parts for it. have told one other and going to tell another that asked about the 71 TA before. as you know some of the stuff i have, you know it is a ton of parts and several cars. would like to do it as a whole, but know that might be hard. i just dont feel good enough to deal with any of it any more. send me a message some time. joe