Conversation Between Rob in NH and rwfisher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. rwfisher
    11-03-2020 10:12 PM
    rwfisher
    Hello, thought I sent a message last week to you but it does not show up as going out. If I did, feel free to discard. I noted the work you were doing on your ‘69 and wondered if you would consider this. If you are planning disassembly of all the front sheet metal was wondering if you would consider taking some detail pics of all of the fasteners used for each. My 69 had been assembled back in the 80’s with generic replacements and I’d like to get back to original. Basically firewall forward to bumper. Unfortunately some of the assembly manuals detail are weak. I would consider paying you for your time if a consideration.. If you would prefer not to do, no problem at all and best of luck with your car!! Thanks, Rod.