Conversation Between NeighborsComplaint and Paul E
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Paul E
    05-12-2021 09:57 AM
    Paul E
    Honestly that is a good plan Can you take out the "H" cross over and see the sound before you redo the pipes just to check the difference? Would be interesting to see how that worked. It is likely easier for me as I do all the work in my garage and maybe many do not. Good Luck!
  2. NeighborsComplaint
    05-12-2021 01:14 AM
    NeighborsComplaint
    Thanks but I don't want to spend that kind of money on the exhaust. If anything, I may just get a new set of header-back (mid-pipes) bent and swap out the mufflers. The shop mandrel-bent the pipes I have (no crush bends) and the tailpipes fit perfectly.
  3. Paul E
    05-11-2021 10:03 AM
    Paul E
    I bought the rims from you a few years ago.
    I went with Ram Air restorations 3" oval "x" pipe system it is oval and was a very nice install, I went with 2.5" mufflers and tails. Different opinions but the air when cools takes less volume also. I really like the installation and it was pretty easy. Send me your email and I will send you pictures if interested. paul.ellefson@linde.com Good luck!